|NORTH INDIA : 9 POPULAR AND NOT SO POPULAR PLACES|
Talking about tourism in India, the very first region that comes in everyone’s mind is North India. With beauty of Himachal to the country capital Delhi, every region has its own way of attracting the tourists. Some places are famous for the ancient culture and some for the relaxing time spent amidst the beautiful hills. All you need to do is just plan your trip and get set go with the bag packed with your clothes, some travel accessories, etc. You can get amazing picnic carpets for your trip on the popular online storeUrbanLadder. Let’s take a quick walk through a few famous tourist places in North India:
1) Chadar – The Frozen River Trek: Breath-taking sights surrounded by a frozen river trek. One needs to get into the nudge of being physically fit to plan this trek.
2) Rishikesh: Rishikesh popularly known as Yoganagri or Yoga Capital of the Country is known for its beauty, sanctity and adventurous activities. There are plenty of magnificent places within Rishikesh. River rafting is the main activity for adventurous people in Rishikesh. There are various pious ghats, ashrams and evergreen forests to look for in Rishikesh.
3) Jim Corbett Wildlife Safari: Experience the thrilling wildlife safari offered in Jim Corbett wildlife. After the malls, delicious cuisines and latest movies, it’s time for exploring some wildlife with your family and friends. The nature lovers are going to love this place which has over 400 species of flora and fauna. You will find the endangered species of Royal Bengal tigers here
4) Dharamshala: Situated at the top of Kangra, and surrounded by thick pine and deodar trees, Dharamshala is a soothing place for a vacation. The seat of fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibetan faction of Buddhism is also in Dharamshala. There is an international cricket stadium as well in Dharamshala.
5) Delhi: Now let’s talk about our country’s capital Delhi. Kutub Minar, Lal Qila, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus temple, etc. are few famous tourist attractions of our very own capital city. Delhi no doubt is the best place to visit in India. The food of Delhi is super delicious.
6) Jaipur: Known as the pink city, Jaipur has the royal look embedded in it. There are many forts and royal residencies to visit in Jaipur.
7) Nainital: Known as the city of lakes, Nainital attracts the tourists with its speechless beauty. There are scenic views around the pear-moulded lake encompassed by beautiful mountains.
8) Mussoorie: Unwinding the mountains, mussoorie has an eternal beauty. The sight-seeing attractions are gunhill view, dhanaulti and mall road. You will get a lavish variety of food here with amazing shopping experience.
9) Khajjiar: It is known as the mini Switzerland of India. It is situated in the lal pf Himalayas and is 2000 metres above the sea level. Khajjiar is considered to be a very romantic place for the couples.